What We Believe
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible word of God.
- We believe that mankind was created good, but fell under the bondage of sin and death by rebelling against God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God‘s eternal Son, who redeemed mankind. As God and man, He was born of a virgin , lived a sinless life, bore the consequences of our sin upon Himself by his death on the Cross, rose from the dead on the third day and is ascended to the right hand of the Father and will return in power and glory.
- We believe we are all sinners, that we are all called to repent and place our faith in Jesus Christ, that no one can come to the Father, except through Jesus Christ and that no one can or will come to faith in Christ, repent and attain holiness, but by the grace of God. We can accept the gift of salvation by confessing our sin to Him, submitting our lives to His rule, and trusting in Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord.